Interior Pier or Re-shimming System
- After having raised and secured the perimeter grade beam, enter the crawl space under the structure.
- Using hydraulic jacks, raise the interior floor levels to their natural position.
- Place steel shims between existing interior pier and floor system.
- If termite shields have not previously been installed, we will install them at a reasonable cost upon the request of the customer.
- After re-shimming (Step 3), add shaker sills, as necessary, in areas of floor system that need reinforcement.
- If there is an insufficient amount of interior piers, add interior piers as needed to stabilize the interior structure and floor system.
- Remove any debris resulting from the repair process.
Power Jack Foundation Repair, Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas